Wondering if Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is significant to your business? Then read on and see if things below can ring some bells.
1. No one knows about you
Let’s say that you have your own website and all the information about your business including products and services are published on it. However, when you’re trying to find your website through Google, you can’t seem to find it and even doubt yourself if your website does really exist.
It’s disappointing that you cannot see your company in the world wide web and no one knows that you have a website. If you find yourself in this situation, it’s one of the most powerful signs that your business needs SEO.
2. You have poor number of website traffic
When no one can find your website, your website traffic also declines. Just imagine the lost opportunities for you to close a deal. I mean think about it. If certain search phrase receives 100k search volume every month and you’re on the first page of Google, you can acquire these internet users and receive skyrocketing inquiries and sales.
You can read this blog for more details about choosing the right keywords for your SEO campaign.
3. You have no website inquiries
If your website contains a contact page or live chat plugin, but still doesn’t receive any inquiries then you really need SEO. Sales is the business’ bread and butter and having no leads for a long time means dead end.
On the other hand, there are instances where a website doesn’t belong on the first page of search engines but surprisingly receives a lot of inquiries because of its well written content.
4. Your website sucks
So how would you know that your website sucks? Check your pages, links and overall design interface, but most importantly, check the content. Content is what makes you different from all your competitors online so you don’t want your readers to close their tabs immediately when they get through your website.
That’s why it’s important to have a unique and relevant information to your primary target market which search engines will also find useful. With SEO, you can improve your website’s content, get readers and of course, highly interested queries.
5. Your social media channels suck, too
It sucks when you don’t have social media channels as part of your digital marketing activity but it sucks more when you have social media accounts but you’re not utilizing them properly.
Having an SEO team behind your back will help you maximize your online presence and get more fans and followers while being interactive and influential at the same time.
So don’t wait until your competitors beat you online and in the real world. Let Digitalmoz help you today!
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014