Makati City, Philippines – Digitalmoz Sourcing Inc. does not use, accept nor issue application fees in any employment transactions.
Over the weekend, Digitalmoz received a number of emails from applicants verifying if they need to pay an application / processing fee to be part of our company.
An Ailyn Cunanan with an email address of “firstname.lastname@example.org” introduced herself as HRD-Specialist of the company. She was said to be contacting the applicants to submit important documents such as Valid ID, NBI, TOR, Diploma and COE through email while also suggesting the applicants to provide the certifications with the processing fee of P500.00.
Digitalmoz is NOT connected to any Ailyn Cunanan or whoever attending the said “online application”.
Digitalmoz only uses legitimate email address and personally invites applicants in its office located at 1816 Cityland 10 Tower 2, HV Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City for interview and examination.
We do NOT ask for any amount of money in any manner when hiring employees.
Please be aware of this person or anyone who seeks monetary requirements for Digitalmoz. Any similar instances may be reported through our website.
Digitalmoz is currently investigating and considering legal actions for anyone liable for this scam.
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014