In one way or another, you have probably encountered articles that are ‘Evergreen’. But what is it and how it can help your business?
Evergreen is a term used by digital marketing experts for contents that can generate traffic to a website for the longest time. It contains relevant and useful information to the readers and can withstand algorithm updates like Google Panda and Penguin. It also abides white hat SEO practices.
It can help boost your business success as more people will be driven to your site when you post it from day one.So how can we create this everlasting content? You can start one by following these three steps:
First, keep in mind that your content must be immortal so avoid topics that can be easily forgotten. Using topics from news today is not really a good idea because tomorrow, they will just be a part of history.
Second, make sure that your topics are relevant to your business niche as well to your audience. You can also use phrases like “How to” or “Tips in” which easily gets attention of people who are searching over the internet.
Last, your content must be visually appealing. Most of the people, if not all are more likely to read contents with images and videos rather than articles that are text heavy. Our eyes love visuals so use your creative juices in creating infographics, tables and pictures that will attract your audience attention.
Always remember that content is the king in marketing your website. Make sure that you king will have an everlasting rule in the kingdom of SEO.
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014