Digital marketing agencies, webmasters, SEOs and consultants in the Philippines came together at Bonifacio Global City yesterday, for a dinner party and to celebrate the launch of Google Engage in the country.
Included in the program is a one-on-one session with Google’s Product Marketing Manager who shared ways on how agencies can invite clients to try Pay-Per-Click ads And maximize the program using vouchers, education center, online tutorials and other other support system by Google.
Digitalmoz Sourcing Inc. is one of the lucky attendees of the event. Not only that we get a chance to meet the head of small and medium business marketing of Google South East Asia, Gregory Satvinit but we also met colleagues who have the same passion in providing quality internet marketing services for businesses in the Philippines and around the globe.
People who took part in the event also got a chance to receive updates and newsletters about Google Engage along with online seminars.
With the launch of the new Google office in the Philippines comes another thrilling venture. We, at Digitalmoz are looking forward for a long-term partnership with Google!
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014