Interns We Need You!
We at DigitalMoz are visionaries: we want the Filipino digital marketing industry to be the best in the world. And among our initiatives for this vision is to ensure that future Filipino workforce is properly geared for fierce global competition.
If you want to be part of the digital marketing world, and have the right attitude and perspective on taking and overcoming challenges, then we will be most willing to prepare you for your Online Marketing career. Through our internship programs, you will get to hone your marketing skills and abilities, realize your potential for digital marketing, and starting your own SEO careers (which are very profitable, mind you).
Our Digital Marketing program will cover:
• Search Engine Marketing
o Search Engine Optimization
o Local SEO
o Keyword research and Linkbuilding,
o Web optimization
• Content Marketing
o Content creation (articles, press releases, social media releases, videos)
o Content submissions and indexing
• Social Media Marketing
o Social Media Optimization
o Social Media Management
o Google place Optimization
• Online reputation Management
We are very excited to open our office for hard-working, passionate students with natural flair for marketing and everything that’s digital.
If you’re an incoming 3rd year and 4th year college students of Communications, Business Administration/Management, or Marketing, kindly send your resumes and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Internship. Last name, First Name.School/University.
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014