Managing an AdWords campaign is not as easy as you think it is, that you can put it on autopilot and let Google run it for you. Though this is possible (but not advisable), having not enough knowledge about this will cost you A LOT.
So, how do you save yourself from wasting budget and losing potential clients? First, figure out and admit that you need help. Check if you’re suffering from any of these three:
Your CTR and QS are impressively LOW
Yes, it’s true that the average click through rate is 2%, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re already doing great. Don’t you want to produce above average result? Same goes with Quality Score; if your average QS is 5 or lower, you better do something about it.
The higher your Quality Score is, the less you will be paying for each click for the highest ad positions with the most impression.
Your ROI is questionable
Why are you advertising online? One word:CLIENTS. Keep in mind that if you’re not making a return out of your spendings, then you have a major problem. Be alarmed and check the factors that might be hindering your PPC efforts towards success. Figure out what went wrong, or where you might be lacking, and don’t just focus on your budget.
Your EYES are blind
Some who fondly consider themselves “PPC experts” see no flaws, no problems with themselves — with their PPC campaigns. The truth is, you have been wasting not just budget but opportunities for your clients for a long time already. Those so called experts whose egos are completely bigger than their skillsets need serious reality check.
The point here is just simple, never dive into something you’re not at least 90% sure you can handle. It’s okay to admit you need help or guidance. Know that Google Partners, and digital marketing companies, are more than happy to serve your needs. A real and professional marketer knows who and when to seek help, all for the sake of business’ success.
Still unsure whether you need help or not? With that question at the back of your mind, is a clear sign that most probably, you need one.
- Relationship Advice: Client Retention Tips 2016 - January 11, 2016
- Online Marketing Trends 2016: May The Digital Force Be With You - December 17, 2015
- Social Media Marketing: Lead the Charge in 2016 - December 3, 2015
- Link Building Strategies You Ought To Know By Now - November 19, 2015
- The Power of Internet in 60 Seconds - November 9, 2015
- Are You Still Committing Old SEO Mistakes? - October 29, 2015
- Social Media Managers: To Do Checklist - October 12, 2015
- The Big Question: Why Is Social Media Important For Your Brand? - September 24, 2015
- Signs That You Need Help in Marketing: PPC - September 14, 2015
- Claim It! How to be an Analytical Marketer - September 7, 2015