Reach your audience in Social Media today
Social Media Quick FactsSocial Media Examiner released its 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, and the following highlights are found:
- Marketers place very high value on social media: A significant 86% of
marketers indicate that social media is important for their business, up from 83%
- At least 88% of marketers want to know the most effective social tactics and the best
ways to engage their audience with social media.
- YouTube holds the top spot for future plans: A significant 69% of marketers
plan on increasing their use of YouTube.
- Marketers want to learn most about blogging: While 58% of marketers are
blogging, 62% want to learn more about it and 66% plan on increasing blogging
activities in 2013.
- Podcasting set to explode in 2013: Only 5% of marketers are involved with
podcasting, yet 24% plan on increasing their podcasting activities in 2013—
almost a five-fold increase—and 32% of marketers want to learn more about it.
- Facebook and LinkedIn are the two most important social networks for
marketers. When forced to only select one platform, 49% of marketers selected
Facebook, followed by LinkedIn at 16%.
- Most marketers aren’t sure their Facebook marketing is effective: Only 37%
of marketers (slightly more than one in three) think that their Facebook efforts
- Increased exposure is the top benefit of social media marketing: A significant 89% of marketers stated that
Filipinos and their internet usage
- 6.8 million users are searching
- 3.6 million – Number of Filipino internet users expected to double up in 2016 with 35% of them are open to relevant ads
- 21.5 hours – Average time a Pinoy internet user spends weekly with 85% of them watch online videos of products or services before they purchase
- Filipino Social Media Usage
- 95% visits social networking sites
- 51% have active youtube accounts
- 91% uses photo-sharing websites
- 85% users share food, travel, or scenery photos
- 67% shares photos of themselves while ½ consists of objects, printed materials, pets and clothes
- 15% uses social media sites likeTwitter and Instagram for news
How can Digitalmoz help you?With our experience in different social media marketing techniques and serving our clients, Digitalmoz can deliver you the following:
- Allows you to build and position your brand online with SMM’s best practices
- Get to work with experienced communication experts that have ran online brands across various industries worldwide
- We help SMEs and large-scale enterprises build base of fans and followers, engage with prospects, and maintain relationships with their communities through interactive and responsive social media communication
- We develop winning “online reputation” to brands that we manage
- We help businesses expand project capacity, improve skill set and reduce cost by working with communication experts from the Philippines
Our Social Media Management Services include:
- Facebook and Twitter Account Development Management
- Facebook Paid Advertising Management
- Google Plus Account Management and Optimizaiton
- Linkedin Profile Development and Management
- YouTube Account Management and Video Optimization
With your goals in mind, we can create an affordable social media campaign built for success and sustainability for possible growth opportunities through social media. Our diverse experience, strategies and techniques will help you build your reputation online and get your company noticed by new consumers.