It has been proven lots of times that Google and other search spiders loooove content. But let’s face it, users are not so ecstatic to read through meaty articles no matter how informative those are unless when they’re out for a research mission. This is why in order to entice both robots and humans, adding visual is your best bet.
But first, let’s lay down some basic stuff. Which one do you prefer? Reading through reports with staggering statistics or skimming throughinfographics with the same figures? Visual content marketing is one of the hottest ways for small business to attract their target market nowadays. With a compelling content sugar-coated with cool graphics, you are making a statement for your brand.
Visual content marketing comes in many ways both offline and online. These include social media, print advertising, online paid ads, virtual tours, videos, radio and tv ads, banners, billboards and more. As stated inForbes, “65 percent of us are visual learners. That sure makes a case for infographics and probably for doing more online videos via YouTube, too….and businesses will need to become more mindful about the ‘shareability’ factor of photos on their websites and blogs in order to derive significant benefit from their social media content marketing efforts.”
Boosting your online presence
So how do you use visual content marketing to boost your online presence? Here are some tips that can help you make it work for you.
- The Look
Strategize how you can introduce your brand to your audience. Which would work better for your restaurant – infographics or Instagram photos? How about for your real estate business – Youtube video or a virtual tour?
- Context is the new King
You should know what you’re trying to relate to your audience and communicate effectively. When using graphics or photos, make sure that they relate to your brand. Avoid grabbing generic images on the net. It’s actually better showcase photos in your workplace while you’re in action and setting up pictorials.
- Stats are sexy
If your audience finds number boring, then make them come alive with your creativity. There’s nothing that cements credibility and inspiration within the team with well-researched figures.
- Go straight to the point
One reason why people shy away from written content is because they’re not fans of lengthy words. With visuals at your arsenal, keeps things concise so you’ll hold the short attention span of your audience.
So, what are you waiting for? Try your hand at this kind ofonline marketing. Bring out your creative side, look at some samples, be it a slideshow presentation or a cover photo for your social media campaign, do your meaty yet still quirky research and launch your visual project!
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014