Road traffic on the streets and the foot traffic inside the malls will most likely hurt your head exponentially during this holiday season. Then there is website traffic, the only traffic that you would want to attract:
This kind of traffic comes from people who already know your brand. They either typed your URL into their browser or included you on their bookmarked sites. To further enhance your direct traffic, opt for a short, easy-to-remember and easy-to-type URL and promote it consistently in your business materials and marketing collaterals – business cards, letterheads, newspaper ads, flyers, and brochures.
This traffic is the number of visits to your site from sources outside the search engine. This is gained from the link building activities (blog commenting, guest posting, submissions to bookmarking sites, etc.) and social media posting (Facebook and Twitter posts) done. The originating site is called a “referrer” because it refers traffic from one place (their site) to the next (your site).
It is safe to say that the increasing search traffic is mainly due to search engine optimization (SEO) efforts. In addition to link building, publishing content as relevant as possible to searchers, and as visible as possible to Google and the other search engines. However, SERPs (search engine results pages) are fast-moving area and are constantly changing. So by all means get as many visits from search as possible, and maintain proactive SEO activities.
Every traffic situation should be matched with the corresponding solution and with these cases, they need to be increased and maintained. Your brand’s existing and potential customer, with the aid of modern technology and internet connectivity, knows what they want and they will search for it. Establishing a solid online presence and digital advertising in the Philippines are keys to having high traffic on your website. This signifies that you are gaining the valuable brand awareness on internet that you can divert into sales.
- What to Do With 45 More Characters in AdWords Text Ads - August 26, 2016
- Tricky Parts in Generating Leads with Performance Marketing - August 22, 2016
- Cross-Device Ad Targeting: Improving Brand Presence in the Online Customer Journey - August 1, 2016
- Organic Insights Worth Integrating to Your Paid Ads Efforts - July 29, 2016
- Social Media Platforms Are Being More Than Social - July 22, 2016
- Digital Revolution: Performance Marketing On the Rise - July 15, 2016
- Start Doing Some Email Marketing – Social Media Combo Now - January 25, 2016
- Website Traffic: The Traffic You Don’t Want to Stop - December 29, 2015
- Traditional Versus Digital: Should Brands Really Need to Choose? - December 10, 2015
- How to End a Direct Email – Trash Bin Love Affair - November 26, 2015