Summer has arrived once again and for students, it only means two things – vacation and internship.
Being an intern a couple of years ago, I know what it feels like to look for a site that will train and hone your skills in a field that you want to push in the near future. It’s not easy, but knowing where you want to be is a great head start.
The good thing is, Digitalmoz is open all year round for interns who want to learn anything and everything about digital marketing in the Philippines and around the globe. So irregular and/or graduating students are welcome to be part of the growing family of Digitalmoz.
For the past years, we have taught marketing, communication and IT students from different universities in Manila and nearby provinces about the ins and outs of the industry as well as how it’s like to be working on “the real world”.
These students enjoyed their On The Job Training (OJT) hours more than what’s required in their portfolios for finding the program educational and fun at the same time. Plus, the quirky working relationship that we have in the company.
Here, they have experienced online news gathering, news and feature writing including editing, corporate presentations, website creation, graphics design as well as maintaining websites from different brands and industries worldwide.
For interested applicants, you can submit your application letter along with your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have we mentioned that we are giving allowance?
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014