Digital Advertising Specialist
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategies to help achieve clients’ business goals.
- Develop ad copies and other digital contents such as blogs, articles, infographics and PR to achieve brands’ content marketing goals.
- Create, monitor and update social media accounts that will effectively communicate and engage brands target audience.
- Lead organic search efforts (SEO)
- Effectively setup and manage paid digital campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Microsoft search.
- Setup, track and interpret traffic data and consumer insights to further enhance digital campaigns
- Gather and analyze SEO, Social Media, Adwords and Analytics reports to further improve campaign performance and results.
- At least one year hands-on experience handling digital campaign efforts
- Basic to advanced knowledge on various search marketing techniques
- Must be creative, out-going and witty
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A college degree (preferably Marketing, Advertising and Communications)
- Ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
- Willingness to grow, learn and become a digital media expert.
- Must be a team player
- Applicant must be willing to work in Makati.
- Coffee lovers, internet savvy and Game of Thrones fans are most welcome.