- When you request additional information or send us personal details via Digitalmoz.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Digitalmoz.com’s services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on Digitalmoz.com’s Web sites.
- Digitalmoz.com’s uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- Digitalmoz.com’s uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Digitalmoz.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Digitalmoz.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, Digitalmoz.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Digitalmoz.com may share information collected with other companies that work on Digitalmoz.com’s behalf.
- Customers of Digitalmoz.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Digitalmoz.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Digitalmoz.com Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Digitalmoz.com, Digitalmoz.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Digitalmoz.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company..
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
How to contact us
For more information about Seophilippinesinc.com’s information practices, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.