There was a time where internet is only used by few people to connect and access data from one place to another. Today, the same principle applies only that anyone in the world can access information from anywhere at any time.
Recently Domo created an updated version of infographic summarizing the things that are happening in the internet within 60 seconds. A minute looks short and fast but we, internet users, are creating these massive data every minute of the day.
What does this mean to your business?
While Facebook still wins the population of young adults with 802 million daily active users sharing 2,460,000 pieces of content daily, you might want to consider promoting your brand in this site. Remember, Facebook has all the data from names, location, gender, preferences, connections, and what not. You can reach your target audience fast and easy.
People pin 3,472 images Pinterest while Instagram receives 216,000 posts in 60 seconds. If you’re selling products or services that look good on a photograph, it’s time to use these mediums.
With 7 billion people in the world, 2.4 billion of it is internet users. The list goes on and it will continue to rise. What you need to do is start getting your business online simply because this is the age of internet and people have no signs of leaving this place.
- How to Find the Perfect Digital Agency for Your Brand - July 16, 2015
- How to Make Your Website Readable? - July 22, 2014
- Visual Content Marketing: Your Business Eye Candy - June 26, 2014
- What Happens in Internet in 1 Minute and What it Means to Your Business - May 8, 2014
- 6 Signs Your Website Needs a Make-over - May 5, 2014
- Google Plus Ads Now Available For Businesses - April 30, 2014
- Top 5 Fears of Businesses About Digital Marketing - April 23, 2014
- Things That You Should Not Expect From Your SEO Specialist - April 15, 2014
- The importance of audience-based SEO in targeting keywords and creating content - February 22, 2014
- SEO & Online Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 - January 9, 2014